BFIT Electrolyte Spray - Energy When You Need It
BFIT is an Excellent Source of Electrolytes for Cyclists
Whether you’re biking on an intense mountain bike trail, a leisurely single track, or if you’re on a road cycling team - you need energy and the best source of energy is electrolytes. Staying hydrated while on your bicycle can take many forms, from having a water bottle holster to wearing a hydration pack, but what if there was an option that gave you more freedom to ride longer without losing energy?
Enter BFIT - an electrolytes spray with rapid hydration technology through its advanced liposomal delivery. All of that fancy talk means your body stays hydrated, energized, and at peak performance for a longer period of time, so you can focus on what you wanted to do in the first place - your bike!
How does BFIT Provide Energy for Cyclists?
We know what must be going through your mind right now. How can a few sprays give me energy AND keep me hydrated? It must be full of chemicals that are terrible for me, right?
That is where our rapid liposomal delivery method comes in. BFIT energy spray is filled with electrolytes and B vitamins, as are most energy products, whether they are drinks, chews, and powders. What makes BFIT so unique is that those electrolytes and B vitamins are filled inside tiny PhosphatidylCholine (PC) liposomes that are 82 nanometers in size, which is 10 times smaller than your red blood cells. When you swallow a few sprays of BFIT, these nutrient-dense liposomes are DIRECTLY ABSORBED, bypassing your GI system. What does that mean for you? You get a boost of energy and hydration in seconds!
Top 5 Reasons Why Cyclists Should Use BFIT Electrolytes Spray
1. BFIT will give you instant energy, increasing your performance, providing necessary hydration, and allowing you to have more stamina - necessary for all cyclists.
2. There is no sugar, no caffeine, and no calories in BFIT Energy Spray. Just the electrolytes and B vitamins your body needs.
3. BFIT allows you to stay hydrated without needing to consume loads of water. Don’t get us wrong, water is necessary for your body, but while you’re on your bike, staying hydrated without drinking water means less bathroom breaks and a faster recovery time.
4. A bottle of BFIT Energy Spray is about the size of chapstick! No need to carry multiple water bottles that always seem to leak all over you or your bike. One bottle has 30 days worth of sprays - grab your bottle of BFIT and start cycling!
5. React to your body’s needs in real time. Electrolyte drinks and chews take up to 30 minutes for your body to absorb - BFIT works in seconds! Have a few sprays when you first start to feel a cramp or nausea coming on and keep your body at optimal performance.
Give BFIT Energy Spray a Try for Your Next Cycling Adventure
If having an immediate way to boost your energy naturally isn’t reason enough, what if we told you that BFIT Electrolytes Spray is the most cost effective energy source for your body. With 30 servings in every bottle, a serving of BFIT runs about $0.66. Compared to powders, gels, and chews which usually run well over $1 (some up to $3 or $4) per serving, BFIT is great for your body and your wallet.
Give BFIT Electrolytes Spray a try for your next mountain bike or road cycling adventure - your body will thank you.